Dr. Brady has 20+ years experience in dentistry and limited his practice to Appliance Therapy for TMJ/TMD, Myofascial Pain, dental sleep medicine and snoring. Dr. Brady is enjoying life in Colorado and pursuing his passion in helping people.
Dr. Brady's educations and qualifications include:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate of the American Board of Craniofacial Pain (D.B.C.P.)
- Diplomate Dental Sleep Medicine American Academy of Craniofacial Pain & Sleep
- Distinguished Fellow American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Dental Association
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Equilibrium Society
- International Academy of Dentistry
- Sacro Occipital Technique Organization
- American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Brady has been improving the quality of lives of patients around the world suffering with TMJ dysfunction, Sleep disordered breathing and snoring. Dr. Brady has limited his practice to TMJ dysfunction, and Sleep disordered breathing. He uses state of the art diagnostic technology. Custom treatment plans, attention to detail, and taking his time are hallmarks of his care. His long term goal is to obtain optimal, long term stable results for his patients. His credentials are lengthy.
When not busy in the office Dr. Brady can be found enjoying time with his German Shepherd Dogs, especially Ella, reading, walking in Rocky Mountain National Park, wood working, and pottery. He also enjoys hunting, fishing and watching Colorado sports teams.